Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dictatorship or Democracy?

Commentary on, "Terrorism is killing The Constitution, and his name is George Bush."

I definetly agree with this post. I do understand the precautions taken at the airport but seriously there should be some limit to it. Or as others have stated how do they decide who looks more suspicious, by discrimanation of course. I believe some of the actions taken by some airport security are not necessary. There is no need to cause people with such humiliation. I do believe President Bush is to blame for the majority of the problems are nation is facing. I mean seriously he is our nation's president and what has he done to help us. I enjoyed reading this blog. Good work Mary, thanks for the great information. I'll be sure to inform others.

No comments: